….ready to be healthy, fit and strong in 2015?
Do you LOVE Pilates but struggle to stay consistent
with your nutrition and Pilates workouts?
Join me for our Eat. Pray. Pilates 4-Week Online Challenge!
Joseph Pilates created his mat work exercises to “return him to life” from illnesses he suffered as a teenager. He created more than a series of exercises; he created a lifestyle approach with a focus on the mind, body and spirit connection.
This coaching program will do more than just give you workouts. Together we will shift your mindset from thinking about “exercises/workouts” to creating a healthy, vibrant, lifestyle where all aspects of your life flow, you feel healthy, energized and strong.
Get your healthy body on with simple home Pilates workouts, training videos, a private Pilates community and progress tracking calendar!
We’re going to kick off this challenge together starting January 12th! This means we’re going to start your journey of eating clean, getting your body moving and having me as your Pilates coach to stay focused for looking and FEELING GREAT starting 2015!
The Eat. Pray. Pilates 4-Week Online Challenge is no ordinary challenge. It’s a transformation dive into creating mindfulness and a healthy body.
This challenge has the community, tools and accountability to create real, sustainable change for your health in 2015! You’ll feel a renewed sense of energy, happiness, purpose and clarity all while feeling GREAT about your body and diet!
What You Will Get Every Week
- New Pilates home workout training video every Monday
- Step-By-Step daily progress tracking calendar
- Exclusive online Pilates community for accountability and networking
- 24/7 access to Kara Bligh online to ask her any questions
- Bonus Plank Challenge home workout
WEEK 1 – Healthy New Body For 2015
- Pilates home workouts focused on abdominals
- How to rock your nutrition and stay motivated with your diet
- Steps to start eating clean and not fall off on the weekends
WEEK 2 – Calm Mind, Fit Body
- Pilates home workouts focused on legs
- Creating a healthy habit of breathing, de-stressing, proper sleep
- How to remove the “all or nothing” mindset
- Cleansing out old bad habits for a fresh 2015
WEEK 3 – Total Body Blast
- Pilates home workouts focused on upper body
- Bonus Plank Challenge video
- Half way check in for accountability
- Putting together your daily diet, simple workouts and mindset de-stressing
WEEK 4 – Fit For 2015
- Pilates home workouts focused on glutes
- How to carry through your healthy habits into 2015
- Celebrating your success over the last four weeks
GET MORE ENERGY.
- Daily routines to boost your energy everyday.
FEEL MORE CONFIDENT IN YOUR CLOTHES.
- Stand tall in how you feel about your body. Start looking great and feeling great!
HOME PILATES WORKOUT FOR THE BUSY PERSON.
- In 5-10 minutes a day fit in effective and short Pilates workouts from the comfort of your home.
LEAN ON YOUR COMMUNITY.
- Get the help and support with like minded people in our exclusive online Pilates community.
Are you ready to take the challenge? Yes you are! The time is now to get started! Here’s how you can join in today:
REGISTER BELOW FOR THE EAT PRAY PILATES 4-WEEK CHALLENGE with Kara Bligh!
Good Luck and officially welcome to the Eat. Pray. Pilates 4-Week Online Challenge! I’m excited to guide you through this process of creating your Fit body in 2015!
PS: As a friendly reminder we start Monday, January 12th. So be sure to register before that by ordering your pack. You don’t want to miss out!